After I did those fun Greatest Showman birthday printables for a friend, a friend of hers asked if I could make some Kitty Cat Birthday Printables. She said all she had found online were geared more towards girls, and she was hoping for something more suitable for her adorable cat loving little boy.
Obviously, I was up for that challenge. =) I went with a pretty blue and gray color scheme with cute kitty cat graphics would be suitable for any child, boy or girl!
You may or may not need all of these files, but I usually like to add the basics: a birthday banner, coloring page, water bottle label, chocolate kiss or mint sticker, favor tag or sticker, thank you post card, food tents, and cupcake toppers. Simply pick and choose as you wish!
PRINTABLE SUPPLY SUGGESTIONS
When printing remember to uncheck “fit to page” in the print options or the images may not print in the correct size.
Some of the items below are affiliate links for your convenience.
- Birthday Banner – Cardstock + Scissors + Hole Punch
- Cupcake Toppers – Cardstock + 2” Round Punch + Toothpicks
- Food Tents – Cardstock + Scissors or Paper Trimmer, and Bone Folder if you like nice crisp folds
- Chocolate Kisses – .75” Round Sticker Paper (or 8.5” x 11” Full Sticker Sheet + ¾” Round Punch)
- Water Bottle Labels – 8.5” x 11” Full Sticker Sheet + Scissors
- Coloring Pages – Cardstock or regular paper
- Favor Tags – 2” Round Sticker Sheet or 8.5” x 11” Full Sticker Sheet + 2” Round Punch
- Thank You Post Cards – Perforated Printable Post Cards
I am excited to receive and post photos from the upcoming party! In the meantime, I didn’t want to wait to share these kitty cat printables with you! They are available free of charge in my Resources Library. You can get the password below!
WANT TO REMEMBER
THESE KITTY CAT BIRTHDAY PRINTABLES?
TO PIN TO YOUR FAVORITE PINTEREST BOARD!