While I can appreciate something that solely exists to “look pretty,” my favorite kinds of projects and gifts are when they are USEFUL! Today I’m sharing printable Girl Scout Daisy Promise & Law Bookmarks, which are both FUN and FUNCTIONAL (like the lock screensavers!)
This project actually was a special request from a reader/Ultimate Girl Scout Bundle customer! (Did you know you can request special projects from me? You absolutely can!! Keep in mind I cannot promise if or when I can complete the project, but I am always happy to consider all of your awesome ideas!) ♥
To keep it super easy you could simply print on cardstock and cut them apart. Or, to make them more durable you could laminate after cutting, then hole punch the top and add a cord or tassel to dress them up a bit more!
Girl Scout Daisy Promise & Law Bookmarks would be a great inexpensive Christmas or other gift for your Daisy troop!
Also, if you are looking for a “Use Resources Wisely” activity the girls can earn their “Clover” green petal with this project!
- Computer & Printer
- Sturdy White Cardstock
- Laminator Machine (or you can try Laminate Pouches + Manilla Folder + Household iron!)
- Scissors or Paper Cutter
- Hole Punch
- Embroidery Thread or Yarn (You can even DIY a cute tassel!)
- PDF Bookmark File
- Download/Print the Daisy Bookmark PDF File
- Cut sections apart (Printable has 4 to a standard sheet)
- Hole Punch at the top center
- Add Cord or Tassel to top