(Please note this is not a typical sponsored post, but it does contain affiliate links. I recently won a lovely gift from Pilot, and since I am totally smitten with their pens I just HAD to share!)
Yeah. Let that sink in. I know there have been “erasable” pens in the past, but they did not write smoothly, or they left ink smeared on the page if you didn’t end up ripping a hole in the page trying to erase it.
Listen up, my nerdy friends. Those days are gone! For real. I’m not sure I’ve ever been so excited about an office product.
When I got my new pen to try I was very skeptical, but that feeling was quickly replaced with pure amazement. But I shouldn’t be surprised, as Pilot makes my other favorite pen, the Precise V5 ultra fine point.
BUT, the ability to erase is HUGE, I think anyway. So, here are 5 reasons I think YOU should try these new pens if you haven’t already:
- Erasable – I much prefer writing with a pen, and while I’m not exactly a perfectionist, I’m also not the world’s best speller with the best penmanship. Problem solved! #WriteFearlessly
- Smooth writing – They have gel ink so your hand can just glide across the page. If there’s anything I can’t stand it’s a pen with gunked up ink that scratches a page as you write. Ick. No thank you.
- Fun colors– These pens come in a variety of vibrant colors! Step outside the black or blue (or even red) box and have some fun with lime green, pink, purple or orange! They are perfect for planners or color coded family calendars!
- Versatile – These can be used at home, at work, at school…you name it! I keep one in my purse, a pack in my desk, and some with the kids’ homework baskets.
- Great gift idea – After I bought myself a pack of these beauties I quickly bought several more to gift to my nieces and my kids’ teachers. They are at a great price point and I love to give USEFUL gifts. I mean, who wouldn’t love some fun, erasable pens?!
And since my birthday is this week I’m going to pretend this was an intentional birthday gift rather than a random prize. 😉 Either way, thank you, Pilot. you made my day! ♥